Wi-Fi Public Hotspots in Jefferson
Jefferson Telecom realizes how important internet service is during this challenging time. We want to help keep you connected!
FREE Wi-Fi Hotspot Locations:
- Greene County Middle School parking lot – 101 Ram Drive, Jefferson
- Greene County Fairgrounds – 601 E. Lincoln Way, Jefferson
- Milwaukee Railroad Depot (trail head for the Raccoon River Valley Recreational Bike Trail)
- West side of the square – 114 N. Wilson Ave, Jefferson
- East side of the square – 101 N. Chestnut Street, Jefferson
- Outside Jefferson Telecom – 105 W. Harrison Street, Jefferson
Steps to Log-On:
- On your device, click on “settings”, and Wi-Fi.
- Click on “Jefferson Telecom Wi-Fi.”
- On the login screen the only field that needs completed is the “Free Access” field.
- Enter an email address and click “sign on.”
- You should be connected to the Wi-Fi.
Wi-Fi Hotspot Limitations:
- This service is encouraged to be used by students and families for eLearning purposes.
- The maximum download speed is 5 Mbps, as this is shared access to Wi-Fi.
- Hotspots are not used in these circumstances for streaming, entertainment use.
If you should have any questions regarding the Wi-Fi hotspots please call Jefferson Telecom at 515-386-4141, option #4, Monday through Friday from 8 AM – 5 PM.