A Tradition of Technology
Jefferson Telecom has been in business for over 75 years, located in the center of America’s heartland. Privately held, the company offers maximum adaptability and versatility with the willingness to customize the products and services to meet a businesses individual needs. Jefferson Telecom is strategically positioned to assist your business with state-of-the-art infrastructure and technology.
Central to your Success
When mapping out the direction your company will take, consider the fact that Jefferson Telecom is quite literally in the center of things. Located in Jefferson, Iowa, a thriving community of nearly 5,000, many of the companies served by Jefferson Telecom do business from coast to coast and worldwide.
Timing is Everything
For providers of customer service by phone, timing is everything. Iowa’s Central Time Zone provides communication intensive business with the competitive advantage of maximum reach — that means 16 hours of calling opportunity every day. When workers on the Atlantic coast have hung it up for the day, your employees can still be making and taking calls to and from the Pacific coast.
Is your business looking for ways to save money and find a stronger talent pool? If so, have you considered teleworkers? Telecommunication services such as high speed Internet through Jefferson Telecom’s fiber deployment, cellular service from a national carrier, U.S. Cellular, and dependable landline and long distance telephone service provide for the ultimate work experience in a person’s home. Jefferson Telecom can provide the telecommunication services for your staff located in Jefferson. Our community boasts hard working Midwesterners willing to get the job done. Technology through Jefferson Telecom allows people to live where they want to live! Learn more now.
Tomorrow’s Technology Today
Jefferson Telecom is poised and ready to provide your growing enterprise with state-of-the-art technology and know-how:
- Company-owned fiber optic cables provide quality Internet and local and long-distance service.
- Redundant routes allow for reliable, high-volume communications traffic.
- Membership in Aureon in Des Moines allows access to fiber optic connections throughout Iowa.
- Jefferson Telecom has been a cellular agent for U.S. Cellular for over 25 years, offering the latest Apple and Android devices with shared plans for staff that need to be connected.
- Hosted PBX phone systems allowing for remote workers from any location to be connected to your local business.
- Customizable phone systems to meet every specific need of your business with onsite training and local customer support when issues arise.
- A highly trained and experienced local communications engineering and technicians bring customers quality service and quick turnaround.
- To top it all off, Jefferson Telecom offers custom design and ongoing consultation services to all of its business customers.
A Location That Makes Sense
Locating your business in Jefferson, Iowa, could be one of the smartest business moves you’ll ever make. Here’s why:
- Jefferson Telecom continues to invest in the necessary technology for tomorrow’s demands. Fiber has been deployed throughout Jefferson allowing for limitless connectivity.
- The Jefferson community has an active Economic Development and Main Street program here to help promote and assist your business.
- Available space with some computer-ready and climate-controlled.
- An abundance of the most highly skilled and educated workers in the nation.
- Joint venture opportunities for qualified businesses.
For more information about positioning your business in the center of one of America’s most progressive business environments, call Ken Paxton, Greene County Development Corporation at 515-386-8255 or Jamie Daubendiek at Jefferson Telecom at 515-386-4141, option #4.