TV Features & Video Tutorials
Jefferson Telecom TV Features & Video Tutorials
Watch the videos below to learn more about how to use your Jefferson Telecom’s TV service. Click a link below to jump to the video you’d like to see.
*Please note the placement of the remote buttons in the video could be different then the location on your current remote.
1. What’s on TV?
2. Using the On-Screen Program Guide
3. Working with Favorites
4. Controlling Live TV
5. Recording Programs & Reminders
6. Managing Your Recordings
7. My Settings
8. Parental Controls
9. What’s Hot App
10. My Phone Menu – Recent Calls List & Voicemail on TV
11. Weather App
12. Restart TV
13. MyTVs App
14. WatchTVEverywhere – Register & start streaming
- What’s on TV?
Download the MyTVs app to your Apple or Android device to turn your device into a remote control. You can manage recordings, view and search the TV Guide remotely, and perform remote control functions. View the User Guide for setup instructions.
14. WatchTVEverywhere – Stream your TV programming to any device when you are on the go, traveling for vacation or work with an internet connection. WatchTVEverywhere is a FREE option for all Jefferson Telecom TV customers. Learn how to register and start streaming today.
If you are experiencing troubles with your TV service, please call the 24/7 technical support line at 515-386-5500.