Our office is open to the public with proper safety measures in place. Please read our response plan that takes steps to ensure that we help protect the health and safety of our staff and our Jefferson Telecom customers. Plus, FREE Wi-Fi public hotspots continue to be available in Jefferson.
Thank you for your cooperation.
- Week 6: Rams obliterate Red Oak in third straight shutout, take control of district
- CONTEMPORARY TASTE, HISTORIC CHARM
- Greene County eyes outreach to Latinos to fill jobs, draw shoppers
- $14M flows to Greene County, surrounding region from Wild Rose
- Scranton resident assists driver in Utah crash
- Partnership with Iowa State University Extension and Outreach brings additional resources, mental health support to rural communities
- Supervisors focus on building infrastructure
- Iowa’s Raccoon River Valley Trail inducted into Rails-to-Trails Conservancy’s national hall of fame