Jefferson Telecom Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response
Business Office Update:
- Our business office remains closed to walk-in traffic (to protect employees and customers). We are actively serving customers though and can take care of your needs via the following:
- Call Jefferson Telecom at 515-386-4141 or for Internet troubles call 515-386-5500, 24/7.
- Sign up for online bill pay: ebill.jeffersontelecom.com
- Email – email@example.com
- Office Vestibule – our vestibule area is open to pay bills and use our drop box, or for curbside pickup of new cell phones, and accessories.
All on-site technician work remains suspended for new installations and troubles. Technicians and front office staff will work with the customer remotely to help rectify any issues. Even though we cannot enter your home at this time, we have found creative options for customers that are interested in Wi-Fi Management, and other services. For after hours internet troubles, please call 515-386-5500.
We want to ensure our customers and communities have access to the services they need during this crucial time. We are enacting these initiatives to promote quality connections for all:
- Wi-Fi Hotspots: Jefferson Telecom realizes how important internet service is during this challenging time. We want to help keep you connected! Learn more about the locations throughout Jefferson for Wi-Fi access for eLearning use and how to login by clicking here.
- Unlimited Data: As always, we offer our broadband customers unlimited data with no data caps or overage charges.
- Expanded Lineup: Jefferson Telecom recognizes the added desire for entertainment options during this time of social distancing. A wide array of local programming and TV tutorials can be found by pushing the “On Demand” button on your remote. Plus, Jefferson Telecom is providing a FREE preview of the following channels until April 17, 2020 for current Jefferson Telecom TV customers.
- Ch. 143: Discovery Family Channel (543 in HD)
- Ch. 154: Destination America (554 in HD)
- Ch. 158: American Heroes Channel (558 in HD)
- Ch. 175: Discovery Life (575 in HD)
- Ch. 214: FXM
- Ch. 134: Disney Jr (534 in HD)
- Ch. 136: Disney XD (536 in HD)
- Ch. 167: GSN (567 in HD)
- Ch. 212: Hallmark Movies & Mysteries (612 in HD)
- Ch. 213: Hallmark Drama (613 in HD)
*Mark your calendar – HBO & Cinemax FREE Preview Weekend: April 17-20, 2020.
Our network is handling the increased Internet traffic very well. If your service is not meeting your needs, and your connection is slow due to added users and devices, a speed upgrade might be in order. Jefferson Telecom staff can increase Internet speeds remotely without entering your home.
- Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jeffersontelecom
- Visit our COVID-19 Response website: https://www.jeffersontelecom.com/covid/
Our employees are committed to serving our community with excellence and we’re encouraged by the positive feedback we have been getting from you, our customers.
We’re in it together.
Jamie Daubendiek, General Manager