Jefferson Telecom Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response
We continue to monitor the pandemic on a local level and follow guidance from the CDC to protect our staff and customers. As an essential business, we never stopped serving customers, but we did modify our daily operations.
Please review our current office procedures to continue to service our customers:
- Our office is open to the public. We’re open and serving our customers with precautionary safety measures in place. In accordance with CDC guidelines, fully vaccinated staff and customers are no longer required to wear masks in our showroom. Our staff will continue to work behind a protective shield whenever possible. We’ll continue to provide curbside pickup, and we encourage you to use this convenient option. Our cellular staff are setting up appointments for office visits to ensure they are prepared for your visit. Please call our office at 515-386-4141 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
- Updated Office Hours. We now offer extended office hours on Thursdays until 7:00PM. We offer flexible options, such as dropping off a cell phone for repairs or upgrades and picking it up once ready. Just give us a call and we will do whatever we can to help. Our regular hours are:
- Monday: 9:00-5:00
- Tuesday: 8:00-5:00
- Wednesday: 8:00-5:00
- Thursday: 8:00-5:00
- Friday: 8:00-5:00
- We offer no-contact bill payment options. You can pay online at ebill.jeffersontelecom.com, sign up for automatic withdrawal from your bank account, call 515-386-4141 to pay by phone, mail a check to us, or place your payment in the slot of our exterior drop box.
- When it is time to send a technician to your home or business. We would ask, if anyone in your home is ill or if there is a risk of exposure, please call Jefferson Telecom to reschedule. Our technicians are able to troubleshoot and assist customers remotely in most circumstances. We’ll continue to use this method first before a technician will be dispatched.
- Consider a speed upgrade to accommodate the increased internet demands of working from home, streaming, and more. Did you know we have Internet speeds up to a Gigabit Connection (up to 940 Mbps)? Happy customers have increased their speed for as little as $10 more per month. Plus, we don’t have data caps, so use the Internet as much as you want and never pay more. Struggling with poor Wi-Fi at your house? Consider an eero for whole home Wi-Fi coverage.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.